HyperGuest's technology is an alternative approach to bed-banks and GDS systems, allowing hotels to work directly (B2B) with travel providers including agencies, corporates, and other forms of demand. By working directly, hotels benefit from better margins, strong control and strategic reach into the demand market.
HyperGuest is a distribution channel that enables direct connectivity between the Hotels and Travel Providers worldwide (Agencies, Consortia, specialist OTAs, Group Bookings, etc.) by facilitating the booking process, enlarging the distribution mix, reducing cost of distribution and increasing margins.
Main Benefits of working with HyperGuest:
- No fees to the hotel (neither setup, transaction or commitment)
- New source of HIGH MARGIN b2b bookings, superior to bed-banks or GDS
- Simple and easy process through Mews
- Full control of rates and commission, easy mitigation of parity issues
- Top-quality pictures, descriptions and amenities for property and rooms
- No pre-contracting required with the demand partner
- Guest ownership from moment of booking
- There is no cost for using the HyperGuest platform - neither set up , transaction or minimum fee is charged. You pay a commission directly to the travel provider only for confirmed reservations. The level of commission is decided by you, and will be lower than major OTA, Wholesalers or GDS systems. Still this gives the travel provider a higher margin than these other platforms, since they are buying directly from you. The commission value you determine may distinguish between various travel providers or categories of providers, based on your preferences.
- The HyperGuest platform allows you to automatically upload your property's pictures and static data and match them against room definitions from Mews. You can now allow any travel provider to have up-to-date quality pictures and static data, with zero effort.
- ARI updates from Mews to HyperGuest
- Static data flow from Mews to HyperGuest
- Reservation creation and cancellation (Note: reservations cannot be modified via HyperGuest integration)