Arriving guests park their car before going to the reception for check-in. During their entire stay, leaving and entering the parking facility is fully automated. License plate recognition integrated with the Mews reservation system opens a parking facility automatically, resulting in a smooth and convenient parking experience.
The Gatekeeper, AVUTEC’s LPR camera, connects with the reservation system to find a matching booking – when found, the Gatekeeper opens the gate. Arrival times can be adjusted to welcome early arriving guests, and multiple license plates can be added per booking, opening the barrier for all vehicles in a group. The Gatekeeper interfaces with all access control systems, but can also operate in stand alone mode opening a barrier by itself.
- ANPR camera designed to meet the latest specs in hardware
- Integration platform containing both video analytics and integration modules
- World class license plate recognition
- Integrable with all, but no necessity for extensive access control systems
- Integrated with Mews so no extra software – just add a license plate to a Mews reservation and it is done