Optimand analyses real-time property demand and conversion data in order to increase direct bookings. It can be used to improve digital marketing strategies and increase profitability by delivering powerful, customer-driven insights.
It is a powerful and innovative tool that can be leveraged by Digital Marketing and Revenue Management specialists. It represents the most flexible and cost-effective solution on the market that can be used to shift demand from OTAs to direct channels.
How does the integration work? It’s a simple two-step process. All you need to do is:
1. Install our tool from the Mews marketplace
2. Following the installation, Optimand team will get in touch with you to find out the type of rooms you would like to track and number of accounts your team would require
After this you are ready to go and each of the requested accounts will receive their own credentials and log in instructions.
Before you go, there is one additional perk. If you are interested in tracking the demand data, you can. All you need to do is to add a Google Tag Manager ID from your MEWS control panel which we will send you and your property demand will be tracked straight from your MEWS booking engine page.
To increase the accuracy levels and achieve greater insights for your demand, you can also integrate Optimand with your properties’ websites by contacting our team.
- Advanced website analytics and conversion tools helping to increase your direct bookings
- Detailed pickup analysis by room types, market and rate codes, also available via iOS and Android Apps
- Visualization of your digital marketing campaign effectiveness
- Visualization of your future real-time demand and ability to compare it against the pool of similar properties operating in your market
- Automated daily and weekly reports of your website performance and PMS data
- Multi-property dashboard available for hotel groups
You need to have a contract with this integration partner before you connect this integration to your Mews account.See Plug and play integrations