Fast, reliable online onboarding with Mews. Switching to a new hospitality system shouldn't be scary. Online onboarding with Mews is straightforward, with a comprehensive implementation plan that will take your property live in just 30 days.
Implementation at a glance
All of our property onboarding is done online, making it fast, safe, and flexible.
A clear 30-day timeline that can be sped up or slowed down depending on your needs.
Continual online support from a Mews Implementation Manager, from the kick-off call to go-live.
Typical implementation timeline
Step 1: Activation
Kick-off the onboarding process and configure your system
Duration: 2 – 7 days
Get the tools and support you need to start setting up Mews.
- Meet the Mews team during a welcome call
- Discuss the implementation timeline
- Configure your system with the help of your Mews Implementations Manager
- Receive your almost ready live Mews platform and start to input reservations and connect integrations
- Get access to Mews University, our comprehensive online learning library
Step 2: Education
Learn how to use Mews
Duration: 3 – 7 days
Learning how to use Mews is easy – just follow the simple steps in Mews University. Short, easy to digest videos help you get set up as quickly as possible.
Complete Mews University modules. Sections include:
- General PMS setup
- Mews Marketplace
- Go-live preparation
- Mews Operations (reservations, front office operations, billing, housekeeping, management reports, etc.)
- Mews Guest Journey (booking engine, virtual concierge, reception kiosk)
- Mews Business Intelligence (and, if applicable, Mews Analytics)
Mews University Live Sessions with our Expert Trainers
- Management Sessions: master manager reporting and fine-tune your rate setup
- Operations Sessions: training and exercises for your staff to become Mews experts
System assessment with our Mews team
Step 3: Go live
Launch Mews with same-day support
Duration: 4 – 6 days
On go-live day, your Implementation Manager will be available remotely to support a smooth, successful transition.
- Online support for your first day of distribution
- One week of continued go-live Support
- Any other necessary remote go-live support